Three Day WorkshopsProfessional Grant Development
Two Day WorkshopsComprehensive NIH Proposal Development Comprehensive CIHR Proposal Development Nonprofit & Educators Proposal Development
One Day WorkshopEssentials of Proposal Writing Writing & Designing NIH Proposals K-12 Professional Grant Development Writing & Designing NSF Proposals
ONLINE! Webinars: Writing Winning GrantsFundamentals of Grant Development Professional Grant Development Companion NIH Grant Development NSF Grant Development K-12 Grant Development
More Workshop InfoAbout Our Instructors Cancellation & Refund Policy
Professional Grant DevelopmentSee Professional Grant Development Workshops
This is a comprehensive workshop that covers the diversity of donors, key search engines, and writing one’s individual grant or idea in what ultimately will constitute a winning grant.
Participants will understand how to navigate the world of grant procurement, focus on the key sections of successful proposals and demonstrate that their projects merit the excellence and innovation that bring them to the top of other submissions. They will also understand the diversity of the funding community and how to respond to various guidelines.
The sessions will cover the overall strategic plan of grant-writing, including, but not limited to, a needs statement, mission, goals, objectives, activities, evaluation, key personnel and budgets. All sessions engage the attendees in interactive exercises, writing, lectures and discussions so that all participants will leave the class understanding how to research, write and develop their specific project.
This in-depth three-day workshop targets:
- Beginners seeking to acquire the techniques to research and draft grant-winning proposals from various agencies.
- Those aiming to polish and improve current grant-writing skills
Workshop participants will learn how to:
- Comprehend the diversity of the grant funding community
- Research and identify potential funding sources
- Create the right fit with the funding agency
- Address the guidelines of proposals
- Identify and effectively write the key elements of a proposal
- Integrate each component of the grant into the final product
- Develop focused and realistic budgets
- Package professional grants submissions
- Write winning grants that can stand out against scores of competing submissions
A discount of $50.00 per person will be given if more than one person registers from the same organization.
Space is limited and registration will take place on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Cost for this workshop is $595.00. Members receive a $150 discount off this workshop.